August 31, 2009

CONVERSE DAMIER

For the first time in a long while, I bought Chuck Taylor great while ago.



I really like this pattern. If I see this pattern, I need it. But depend on the price.lol
There is a only white shoe lace. I already changed black one.



I think black shoe lace matches this shoes. I plan to paint black to this shoe's toe. I want 2 pair of shoes.
Anyway block check is released a lot, but like "Damier" is not released a lot.
I also have a pair of shoes.



These are Vans SK8 Hi. This is classic too.
When I found these in other country, I wanted to buy 2 pair of shoes. But I didn't have much money.haha
Anyway Converse pirnt one is shinier than Vans one.





I like Chuck Taylor ones. Maybe print is deep.
When we miss to buy Chuck Taylor or SK8, it's hard to find those shoes again.
Cuz when I find nice color Chuck or SK8, I really want those. But I'm not rich guy.haha
OK. We should do this one. "VANS CUSTOM".



I hope VANS JAPAN start it. But ABC mart has Vans account...
So what will they do?...haha

No comments: