August 6, 2008

Beijing Olympics

Beijing Olympics is finaly going to come .

But Beijing has a lot of problem (the air is polluted), so I worry about athlete.

But many sports company made new technology (especially shoes).
I hope new technology protect athlete from problem.

So, let's ready to buy shoes for olympic.

If olympic is started, sports equipment will be sales up.
I think it's fact.

If you have ever played some sports, you will watch olympic after that you want to play sports.
I have ever played athletic sports. So if I watch olympic, I will want to play sports.

Anyway,
Olympic is started after that, equipment will be sales up.
So let's buy shoes early.

And maybe ''Quilting dunk'' will sells at August 8th.
But I can't believe it.
If Nike sells shoes at Friday,
students will be absent school. So they wanna buy it.
So I can't believe it.

''Quilting Dunk''



Ofcouse I will buy red one. Because I love red colour.
And this picture's blue is nice. I want it.

Price is little bit expensive. I think them mid sole are PU model.
If I buy it, I will pick up detail.
See ya, stay red

JAPANESE

No comments: